Tuesday, May 25, 2010

voices speak.

There are just some voices that I love hearing, and especially those on the news and TV. Facebook even has fan pages for famous peoples' voices. Some of these voices I have never heard on a regular basis since they were before my time, but they still count. The following voices speak to me and make me smile:

Brian Williams
I think of him during the Olympics, Presidential elections, and political topics. I often remember 9.11.01 when I hear his voice.

Tom Brokaw

When I used to hear Tom's voice I always thought of 9/11 and every political topic occurring. He was a lot like Brian. Sad that Tom is no longer on the air.

Winston Churchill

Although Winston was way before my time, I love hearing his voice. It isn't often that I do, but occasionally I hear it in a movie or some special on TV. Gotta love the English.

Morgan Freeman

Morgan's voice is just soothing. I will always love hearing his voice-on Visa commercials, movies, and everything else. I am a fan on Facebook...I guess that makes it somewhat official. :)

Tom Hanks

I love hearing Tom's voice. There's just something about it.

No comments: