Saturday, August 29, 2009

back to school.ring the bell.

this week is closing out quickly, and soon it will be monday--my first day of a new set of classes. when i look back to the beginning of the week, i could not say that the week would end up being this happy and joyous.







so i begin classes monday, as i have mentioned previously in this post and in other posts. yep, it's that time again--a new semester! i am getting very excited, yet i know that it won't all be fun and games. but it happens to me every autumn--i become very excited by the anticipation of the season and a whole new set of classes to set my mind on. i am very excited about my french class! my teacher is very sweet and just adorable! i have a feeling i am going to love that class. and as i go through each french class, it means one step further toward fluency. i have a feeling these english classes are going to be a whole new ball field. they will be challenging and inspiring, which can be exciting. so, a new semester awaits me on monday morning, and at one of the most beautiful campuses on alabama soil.



"alma mater ever glorious, seeking right and freedom's way, raise a beacon high to guide us; shed thy light afar, we pray, sons and daughters sing thy praises; steadfast virtues win thee fame. may the years be rich and fruitful; truth and honor crown thy name."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

Laura said...

Hi!

Just now noticing your post, sad I know. I haven't logged in here in a while until a few days ago. I so need to get in the habit of writing again.

Thanks for taking the trouble to post something. I really appreciate your kind comments.

I cannot imagine how you stumbled upon this blog of mine. By chance, I suppose.

You're welcome to follow me.

Laura