Friday, August 27, 2010

in an oldies state of mind.



again, old things have inspired me...and well, describe me. there is nothing i love more than a good old movie, old fun, exciting, and beautiful music, and old style. things of old are knit within the fragments of my heart. they feel like home there. vintage things fill my heart with little happies and place a smile on my face. i enjoy things from long ago, and well, some from not so long ago. i do not feel that i am a conformer to my own generation. i strive from the commonality; from the cliche. perhaps i'm here to be different in this trend-follower generation. what does it matter really? i enjoy being the person i am.



i'm hooked on oldies this week. i can't stop listening. no matter the decade, it does not matter. i listen. a part from music, i've been stuck on old films and vintage fashion. my hair needs a new me. some of these pictures have inspired my hair style ideas. there is a timelessness about old music, films, clothes, and on that will always remain in my heart.










No comments: